Monday, January 31, 2011

Fridays dicusion reflection!

I think fridays discusion went well. I liked how people really were in to it. Most of the people in the class brought up some really important things. Like weather health care is a right or a privlage. I think it should be a right so eveyone in this country should be healthy and taken care of. But some people think the oppisit but thats what the discusion was okay. And also of the countrys debt how important that is, the debt is growing and how were trying to stop it but I think its going to be hard because everything the government does they have to spend money. Well see what happens. Overall I think the discusion was good and cant wait till the next one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are excited for the next discussion. Very true we have a huge debt to consider when discussing the issue of health care. However, the future is unpredictable. Let's see if this health care bill helps or hinders. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete